Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Sleep Paralysis & Nightmares

We live in a world of spirits, they are all around us, roaming in their spirit form. Some spirits are good and some are evil. The dilemma is that one in millions among us has the ability to see them and out of that rarely one comes across someone who can communicate with them.
Now as a general rule we humans should not have anything to do with the spirit world. However, there are many evil humans among us who have mastered the science of accessing the spirit world, controlling the spirits against their free will, and using them to gain their evil goals.
The black magicians, witch-crafters or spell workers target their victims by assigning evil spirits on their victims giving them specific instructions to torment their victims and cause fear, as fear is the force of dark energies, fear weakens our auras which is necessary for the black magician to go deeper and deeper into their victims body-mind. There can be many scenarios in sleep paralysis depending upon the power of the black magician Vs the weakness of the victim.
Being a victim of deadly black magic for over 27 years, I have gone through hundreds of such sleep paralysis attacks, some were so horrendous that I would wake up in extreme fear drenched in sweat, my body trembling with my heart racing. As time went by and I mastered many protective mantras from Vedas and Sikhism, and the moment I would go into sleep paralysis and the evil entity, spirit or shadow would grab me in my nightmare, the mantra would kick and I would wake up destroying the black magician's efforts. As I failed the black magician numerous times these sleep paralysis stopped but unfortunately, many years were lost in unawareness about these attacks and the enemy gained much access to my body until I came to the realization that I was being tormented by black magic. Being born in Sikhism I never believed in all this black magic stuff nor my parents educated me on this hidden side of humanity.
The most common experience that people go through is grabbing of the leg or legs in sleep paralysis, as most of us live in the mooladhara or what we call is the first chakra that rules our sex center which is easy to access for any black magician using spirits, since our minds are obsessed with this illusionary world, all we think of is sex and food which on top of our survival list, very few among us understand the meaning of life, our purpose and work towards it.
In the short run, sleep paralysis might seem like a physical issue but if one goes deeper, this is purely a spirit world issue where either the victim is being targeted by black magician or one is living in a house that is infested with evil spirits.
My advice to everyone out there is to do not take Sleep paralysis lightly as these are strong efforts that are being made by the black magician to get control of their victim and keep going deeper and deeper, as time goes by reaching stages where these black magicians are able to cause disease in the victim's body, block their Victims mind from functioning properly and in extreme cases attach evil spirits to the victim's soul and having 100% control over their body-mind-spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment